As a Student Member of Creighton Federal Credit Union you get all this stuff FREE!!! We call it our student bundle.
- Student e-Checking - No minimum balance, no monthly service charge, free checks and more.
- VISA® Debit Card - No gimmicks, no annual fees, no monthly fees - NO KIDDING! Accepted wherever VISA is accepted.
- No-fee ATM's - More than 35 all over town, including 6 on Creighton's campus.
- Online Banking - All your personal banking, anytime, from anywhere, including your mobile devices.
- Bill Payer Service – Using your mobile device, pay almost anybody, anytime, one time or many.
- E-Statements - Receive your Creighton Federal monthly and quarterly statements electronically.
- VISA® Credit Card for Students - Accepted wherever VISA is accepted. No annual fee, no minimum finance charge, no cash advance fee, no balance transfer fee and a locked in, competitive rate (co-applicant required if student is under 21 years old).
Student Membership also lets you ...
- Fund your Jaybucks card with money in your savings or checking account.
- Avoid large MasterCard®, AmEx or Discover® payment processing fees by paying CU tuition, room and board with a no-fee cash advance on your Creighton Federal VISA.
- Get free, confidential conversation and advice with a Creighton Federal banking professional about your personal finances.
Verified By VISA®
Take the VISA card you already use, add a password to confirm your identity, and you've got Verified by VISA, the new service exclusively for VISA cardholders. Add online protection with the VISA card you already have:
- Password is linked to your card, not your computer.*
- Help prevent unauthorized purchases before they even happen
- Shop online with added security and peace of mind
- Create your own password today
Receive text message or email alerts about the activity on your Visa Credit Card, including transaction confirmations, card absent (online shopping) alerts and international transaction alerts.
Go to eZcardInfo, enter your VISA credit card account number and three-digit access code located in the signature block on the back of your card. This site will tell you everything you want to know about your credit card account:
- Current Balances
- Credit Limit
- Minimum Payment
- Due Date
- Past Payments and more
Other Benefits of Student Membership available only to credit union members at ... http://www.lovemycreditunion.org/.Go to main navigation