Student Banking and Financial Services from Creighton Federal Credit Union
We look forward to being your financial partner for the next four years and beyond.
Membership = Partnership
A Trusted Member of the Creighton Community
Values and Service
What’s Included When You Join
- Ability to schedule meetings with a staff member to ask any financial questions
- Access to a full-service branch on campus and any of the other four CFCU locations in the metro
- Checking with no monthly fee or minimum balance
- Online account access and statements
- Free Debit card for purchases
- Visa credit card with a cosigner
- Over 100 free in-network ATMs, six on campus
- Compatibility with peer to peer payment apps
*Students younger than 21 years old must have a co-signer. Students with no co-signer must show proof of income.
Peace of Mind: One Less Thing to Worry About
- Click the button above to start your new account application.
- If you have any questions during the process, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 402-978-5110, or start a chat from any page on our website.
- Once you submit your application, we'll follow up with you.
Graduating From Creighton?
Spend 15 minutes speaking with one of our bankers and get a $10 Starbucks gift card.
Just because you’re leaving Creighton doesn’t mean you can’t continue to use your Creighton Federal account. Keeping your account after graduating is a smart thing to do.
- Bank from anywhere, anytime with Online Banking
- Use your debit card at merchants and ATMs around the world
- Your Creighton Federal Visa credit card is good anywhere in the world Visa and MasterCard is accepted
- Keep us after graduation – we offer loans for
- Relocation expenses
- A new or used vehicle
- A line of credit while you get established
Set up an appointment and claim your Starbucks drink. Find out how Creighton Federal can give you a greater hold on your personal finances, and set you up for a successful future.
At CFCU, we think banking should be like drinking a relaxing cup of coffee with a friend.
Go to main navigation