Student Banking and Financial Services from Creighton Federal Credit Union
We look forward to being your financial partner for the next four years and beyond.
Graduating From Creighton? See the special offer below.
Membership = Partnership
A Trusted Member of the Creighton Community
Values and Service
What’s Included When You Join
- Ability to schedule meetings with a staff member to ask any financial questions
- Access to a full-service branch on campus and any of the other four CFCU locations in the metro
- Checking with no monthly fee or minimum balance
- Online account access and statements
- Free Debit card for purchases
- Visa credit card with a cosigner
- Over 100 free in-network ATMs, six on campus
- Compatibility with peer to peer payment apps
*Students younger than 21 years old must have a co-signer. Students with no co-signer must show proof of income.
Peace of Mind: One Less Thing to Worry About
- Click the button above to start your new account application.
- If you have any questions during the process, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 402-978-5110, or start a chat from any page on our website.
- Once you submit your application, we'll follow up with you.
Graduating From Creighton?
Spend 15 minutes either virtually or in person speaking with one of our bankers and get a $10 Starbucks gift card.
Just because you’re leaving Creighton doesn’t mean you can’t continue to use your Creighton Federal account. Keeping your account after graduating is a smart thing to do.
- Bank from anywhere, anytime with Online Banking
- Use your debit card at merchants and ATMs around the world
- Your Creighton Federal Visa credit card is good anywhere in the world Visa and MasterCard is accepted
- Keep us after graduation – we offer loans for
- Relocation expenses
- A new or used vehicle
- A line of credit while you get established
Set up an appointment and claim your Starbucks drink. Find out how Creighton Federal can give you a greater hold on your personal finances, and set you up for a successful future.
At CFCU, we think banking should be like drinking a relaxing cup of coffee with a friend.
Go to main navigation