Student Banking and Financial Services from Creighton Federal Credit Union
Located in the Skutt Student Center
Either in person or virtual, check out the student banking options available on campus at Creighton Federal Credit Union - the ONLY on-campus financial institution,
As a student member of Creighton Federal, you get the FREE Student Bundle.
Summer Preview session dates and schedules are available at creighton.edu/student-experience/new-student/summer-preview
Graduating From Creighton? See the special offer below.
Membership = Partnership
A Trusted Member of the Creighton Community
Values and Service
What’s Included When You Join
- Ability to schedule meetings with a staff member to ask any financial questions
- Access to a full-service branch on campus and any of the other four CFCU locations in the metro
- Checking with no monthly fee or minimum balance
- Online account access and statements
- Free Mobile Banking and mobile deposits with our free App.
- Free Debit card for purchases
- Visa credit card (cosigner may be required)*
- Over 100 free in-network ATMs, six on campus
- Free e-statements, archived for your convenience
*Students younger than 21 years old must have a co-signer. Students with no co-signer must show proof of income.
Peace of Mind: One Less Thing to Worry About
- Click the button above to start your new account application.
- If you have any questions during the process, email email@example.com, call 402-978-5150, or start a chat from any page on our website.
- Once you submit your application, we'll follow up with you.
Graduating From Creighton?
Just because you’re leaving Creighton doesn’t mean you can’t continue to use your Creighton Federal account. Keeping your account after graduating is a smart thing to do.
- Bank from anywhere, anytime with Online Banking and Mobile banking
- Use your debit card at merchants and ATMs around the world
- Your Creighton Federal Visa credit card is good anywhere in the world Visa and MasterCard is accepted
- Keep us after graduation – we offer loans for
- Relocation expenses
- A new or used vehicle
- A line of credit while you get established
Set up an appointment and claim find out how Creighton Federal can give you a greater hold on your personal finances, and set you up for a successful future.
Creighton Federal is a proud supporter of numerous student organizations on campus including:
International Student Association
Army ROTC Cadets
Native American Association
Latino Student Association
Creighton Pep Band
Creighton Student Union
Student Nurse Association
Creighton Dance Team
Dental Student Union
African American Student Association
Student Bar Association
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity
Heider Business Senate
College of Arts & Science Students
Medical School Government
Go to main navigation